Your role as Data Engineer is to enable interdepartmental analytics teams focused on purchasing, supply chain, and manufacturing. This role is responsible for research, discovery, design, and execution of data operations and sources. You will be working alongside our client’s team to produce exciting and insightful insights, analytics, predictions, and data operations.
The Data Engineer works with internal and external data applications to enable analytical skill teams (Purchasing / Supply Chain / Manufacturing) to answer key questions pertaining to the business. The role will be responsible for discovering, curating, and managing global data sources. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Creation and enforcement of data standards
- Researching and presenting data security recommendations
- Data quality assessment
- Database transformations, queries, and operations
- Support department teams with data collection, integration, and retention
- Ensure data insights and analytics are performed within compliance, access management, and control policies
- Provide on-going tracking and monitoring of decision systems and statistical models
- Solve data and analytics problems while clearly recording, tracking, and communicating results and methodologies
- Experiment with approaches to design for validation and hypothesis testing
- Enable efficient consumption and processing of data through effective design, product creation, and combination of resources
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Spark (Scala and Python)
- Database (SQL Server, NoSQL, Redshift)
- Hadoop development (R, SCALA, etc.)
- Data Wrangling (Alteryx Preferred)
- Dashboard Creation (Qlikview/Qliksense)
- 3+ years of Database, Data Analytics, or Data Operations Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Analytics, Engineering, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Data Science, Computer Science or related field
- Master’s Degree in Data Analytics, Engineering, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Data Science, Computer Science or related field
You must sign in to apply for this position.